Through the close of regular business hours on Tuesday, October 11, 2016, all Bulloch County Solid Waste Convenience Centers will accept household garbage and refuse only.
Effective at the opening of usual business hours on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 through the close of regular business hours, all Bulloch County Solid Waste Convenience Centers will accept household garbage and refuse, and yard waste from storm debris only. No tires, bulk waste, metal or recyclables will be accepted until further notice.
The following provisions for the delivery of yard waste from storm debris shall apply.
- Yard waste from storm debris will only be accepted on bumper-pulled trailers that are not in excess of sixteen feet (16’) in length.
- All yard waste delivered in larger capacities will be directed to the Lakeview Road transfer station, where a fee of $19.75 per ton will be assessed.
- All yard waste from storm debris must be fully loaded into designated roll-off containers.
- If a convenience center is filled to capacity, customers may be re-directed to another center.
- To ease the transfer and capture of loads, it is recommended that logs and tree stumps be pre-cut to lengths not greater than six feet (6’) and widths not greater then ten inches in diameter.