Those who participated in the Presidential Preference Primary will have their vote counted and will be eligible to vote in the May General Primary. The Presidential Preference Primary will not appear on their ballot.
Secretary of State Raffensperger has moved the Presidential Preference Primary from March 24th to coincide with the General Primary scheduled on May 19th due to COVID-19 concerns.
If you have not yet voted in the Presidential Preference Primary:
- The Bulloch County Board of Elections and Registration is accepting mail-out absentee applications for the Presidential Preference Primary until Friday, March 20th.
- You may go to www.mvp.sos.ga.gov and print an absentee application (make sure to check the party) or
- A handwritten request that includes:
- your name as registered to vote
- address as registered to vote
- your date of birth
- the date of request
- the party you wish to vote in
- the election date/type (March 24th Presidential Preference Primary)
- your signature
- Please return the absentee application to our office no later than 5:00 pm on March 20th.
- Fax (912) 764-8167
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 113 North Main Street, Suite 201
If you have not voted in the Presidential Preference Primary, you will be eligible to vote this election on the same ballot as the May General Primary. There will be no “split” party voting – it will be either Democratic or Republican.