The Clerk of Board serves the Board of Commissioners as an executive secretary by recording its official actions, preparing correspondence and reports and maintaining county records; preparing and administering official minutes and proceedings of the Board of Commissioners; and, acting as a liaison to the County Manager.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Serves as the official custodian of records
- Receives all open records requests
- Provides requested information and documents to Board of Commissioners, elected officials, agency and department heads, the media, and the general public
- Maintains Bulloch County’s Boards and Committees
- License Administrator for Occupation Tax Certificates /Alcohol Licenses & Permits
Application / Forms