What are the eligibility requirements to register to vote?
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a legal resident of the county
- Be at least 17 1/2 years of age to register and 18 years of age to vote
- Not be serving a sentence for conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
- Have not been found mentally incompetent by a judge
- Registration deadline is the fifth Monday prior to the election (if a holiday, moves to next day)
Am I registered to vote?
How do I register to vote?
Where do I register to vote?
Board of Elections (County Annex – 113 N. Main St, Ste. 201)
State Election Website