This office is the acceptance agent for the United States State Department Passport Service for Bulloch County. We will assist any citizens with a passport application, however we cannot be held responsible for any delays or problems with your application. Applications are available on-line at www.travel.state.gov or can be obtained in the Clerk’s Office. These applications should be filled out in black ink or typed.
PASSPORTS NOW REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. WE DO NOT PROCESS PASSPORTS AFTER 3:00PM
Please bring the following information:
- An original birth certificate or a certified copy of your birth certificate
- A photo ID (drivers license) that is NOT EXPIRED
- Two passport pictures (These photos may be taken at Walgreens or CVS.)
- Two Money Orders/Check
- $35 Processing Fee (payable to Bulloch County Clerk of Court)
- Fee for Department of State
- Application filled out in full
Any minor under the age of 16 must be accompanied by both parents. Any minor between 16 & 17 requires the presence of one parent.
*The adult/minor applying for the passport must be present.
Age 16 and over: $110 for passport book / $30 for passport card
Under age 16: $80 for passport book / $15 for passport card
*** Priority Express Envelope with paid postage required for expedited passports. Get from Post Office.
A passport book is valid for air, land and sea travel. A passport card is valid for land and sea travel but not valid for air travel.
Passports will be processed between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.