1. What is acceptable form of payment?
We accept cashier check or money order. We DO NOT accept cash or personal checks.
2. How do I make out the money order?
Make your money order or cashier check payable to Bulloch County Probation Department. Print full name and address of the probationer.
3. What time does the office open/ close?
Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm
Monday through Friday, Excluding Holidays.
4. What is the mailing address?
Bulloch County Probation
28 Hill Street
Statesboro, Georgia 30458
5. What is the office fax number?
Our fax number is (912) 764-6882. Due to the large volume of faxes, please attention your fax to the appropriate probation officer or administrative staff if know.
6. Are you felony probation? what is the phone number and location?
We are Bulloch County Probation and handle all misdemeanor cases within the County.
Statesboro Probation (State-Felony) is located at 15 North Main Street; Phone: (912) 871-1119.
7. Can you recommend a DUI school, substance abuse education class, etc?
NO. Probation services do not make any recommendations of required schools. These are privately owned companies that are certified by the state to teach these classes. There information can be found in local phone directory.
8. Does community service have to be completed in Bulloch county?
Community service can be completed in other counties, but the agency at which community service is to be performed must be an agency that has been approved by Bulloch County Probation.