- A copy of the lease agreement or an MV-1 with lease section completed Georgia Drivers License reflecting correct address
- Georgia Insurance declarations page for this vehicle if it is a new purchase or electronic submission of insurance if purchase date was more than 30 days ago
- Georgia Insurance declarations page or 30-day binder for this vehicle or electronic submission of insurance if purchase date was more than 30 days ago
* Normally a dealership or lien holder will apply for the title and send/give the receipt to the buyer. Bring this receipt, along with insurance information to us so that we can either issue a new plate or transfer an existing plate.
Moving From Out of State
- Copy of Out of State Title in the name of the leasing company (when applicable)
- Out of State registration with copy of lease agreement
- A Power-of-Attorney authorizing lessee to sign on behalf of leasing company
- Georgia Drivers License reflecting correct address
- Georgia Insurance binder if policy is less than 30 days old
- If GA Insurance Policy was issued more than 30 days ago, insurance must be electronically submitted to GA state database before vehicle can be registered.
*** PLEASE NOTE: ON VEHICLES LEASED OUT OF STATE, SALES TAX MAY BE DUE, DEPENDING ON YOUR LEASE AGREEMENT.