This office is the acceptance agent for the United States State Department Passport Service for Bulloch County. We will assist any citizens with a passport application, however we cannot be held responsible for any delays or problems with your application. Applications are available on-line at www.travel.state.gov or can be obtained in the Clerk’s Office. These applications should be filled out in black ink or typed.
Please bring the following information:
- An original birth certificate or a certified copy of your birth certificate
- A photo ID (drivers license) that is NOT EXPIRED
- Two passport pictures (These photos may be taken at Walgreens or CVS.)
- Two Money Orders/Check
- $35 Processing Fee (payable to Bulloch County Clerk of Court)
- Fee for Department of State
- Application filled out in full
Any minor under the age of 16 must be accompanied by both parents. Any minor between 16 & 17 requires the presence of one parent.
*The adult/minor applying for the passport must be present.
Age 16 and over: $110 for passport book / $30 for passport card
Under age 16: $80 for passport book / $15 for passport card
*** Priority Express Envelope with paid postage required for expedited passports. Get from Post Office.
A passport book is valid for air, land and sea travel. A passport card is valid for land and sea travel but not valid for air travel.
Passports will be processed between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.