Bulloch County (EMA)17245 Highway 301 North Statesboro, GA 30461 Phone (912)489-1661 Fax (912)489-3453 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Management is the managerial function of Bulloch County government, charged with creating and maintaining the framework within the community to reduce vulnerability to hazards and cope with disasters that includes all cities within the county.
What we do:
- Develop and maintain all local emergency Management programs, projects, and plans required by state and federal government.
- Maintain the emergency Operations center (EOC) for Bulloch County and municipalities.
- Provide 24-hour coordination of resources to emergencies and disasters.
- Provide 24-hour emergency coordination to multiple response agencies.
- Provide liaison with local, state and federal authorities during major emergency and disasters.
- Develop, coordinated and conduct emergency management training/exercise programs.
- Develop and distribute emergency management presentations, brochures, pamphlets, public service announcements and other relevant information for civic organizations, business, and the public.